We are looking for CPM scheduling experts with a minimum of 15 years of experience who may work remotely from home. Candidates will periodically travel to client sites, with an expected travel rate of 30-70 days per year. All other work could be done from home.
- Conduct client meetings
- Provide client presentations
- Work with clients to establish goals, scope, workplans and budgets
- Develop, review and update CPM schedules, which may include resource and cost loading
- Review baseline schedules for reasonableness. Prepare reporting on schedule deficiencies.
- Analyze schedules via Acumen Fuse
- Prepare Schedule Narratives
- Develop manpower and spending forecast curves utilizing schedule data
- Develop and maintain controls reports tracking labor productivity
- Prepare/ Assist in the preparation of 4D schedules
- Prepare/ Assist in the preparation of data summaries of key construction details (such as delivery dates, fabrication dates, install dates, etc.)
The environment at Proactive is one of continued learning and development. The following skills are essential foundational elements for continued growth and development:
- Working Knowledge of CPM Scheduling - experience and expertise with Primavera P6, P3 and SureTrak. Microsoft Project experience is a plus.
- Full understanding of constructability of commercial projects
- Working knowledge of construction documentation including, Meeting Minutes, Owner Reports, Schedule Narratives, Payment Applications, Contracts and Change Orders
- Understanding of critical path and delay analysis; expertise is not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated initiative and customer focus skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
Full medical, dental, vision coverage; life and disability insurance (company pays 100%); 401k; paid vacation; paid sick/personal; paid holidays.